1. How can I pay for my order?
We accept the following forms of payment:
2) Bank Transfer
1) We take security andfraud protection very seriously. Your information is store-end safely and all credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation and authorization byboth us and the card issuer.
2) If your payment cannot go through, please contact the issuing bank for help. If they cannot identify the problem, we suggest trying another method of payment.
3) To check on your order status at any time, login to your CubeMars account. If the order has reached Payment Success, your card has been debited. If you placed your order as a guest, contact email@example.com to find out about your order.
4) If a PayPal dispute occurs before the order is shipped out, the order will be delayed as the payment will be temporarily held back by PayPal.
5) Different forms of payment cannot be combined.
2. I have paid for the order, why is my order status still pending?
The delay may result from time required to synchronize payment confirmation between our and the payment processor’s system. Contact Customer Care using our online chat service at lower right corner of current page. Or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
3. What can I do if the payment for my order is declined?
If your payment has been declined, you will need to place your order again. We’re not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined.
To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
1) Your order information (eg. phone number, email address) before submitting your order; if you are shipping to a business address, make sure to put your name on the order.
2) Card details to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date and your billing address.
3) Enter the correct security code - that's the three digit number on the backside of your card.
4) Your card issuer may have declined your payment. As they don't tell us the reason for this, it's best to check with them.
If you have checked all of the above, try paying with another card or with another form of payment.
If you've tried all these and are still having problems, contact email@example.com with as many details as you can about the issue, including any error messages you receive and we'll try to resolve it as soon as we can.